Call Our Residential & Commercial Plumbers Day or Night
Plumbing emergencies can range from minor water leaks and clogged drains to smelly sewer backups and broken water heaters that can leave you feeling left out in the cold. One thing is certain in the world of uncertainties presented by plumbing emergencies. You can’t afford to be without reliable plumbing in your home or business, whether it’s during the day or in the middle of the night. That’s why Big Blue Plumbing offers 24-hour emergency plumbing services for Alameda, CA residents. When you call us, our certified local plumbers will assess and address your plumbing issue as quickly as possible. Our company is fully insured, licensed, and bonded, not to mention our other many accreditations for your peace of mind. Rely on our experienced residential and commercial plumbing services today. Give Big Blue Plumbing a call at (510) 939-7870 to speak with one of our local plumbing experts!
How Do You Know What Constitutes a Plumbing Emergency?
The word “emergency” is often tossed about these days without batting an eye. However, many of our customers at Big Blue Plumbing are curious about what constitutes a plumbing emergency. Plumbing emergencies come in all varieties. If something’s inconveniencing you, the question to ask yourself is how much of an inconvenience it is and whether or not it can wait to be addressed. If you’re without hot water or you have a water leak, it’s probably worth the effort to call our emergency plumbers to take care of it. Among the most common plumbing emergencies we resolve for our residential and commercial customers include clogged toilets and drains, broken water heaters, sluggish drains, leaky faucets, sewer backups, high or low water pressure, burst water pipes, and broken water, gas, or sewer lines. A word to the wise if you’re on the fence about calling an emergency plumber: if you ignore an issue for too long, it can end up costing you more in damages and repairs. If you live in Alameda County, Oakland, or the East Bay Area, Big Blue’s local plumbers would be happy to visit your property.
Give us a call today at (510) 939-7870 to schedule your plumbing service!
Just as there are many reasons to choose us, there are also many advantages of calling our Alameda County emergency plumbers, including all of the following:
- 24-Hour Support – Big Blue Plumbing is available for you around-the-clock, offering support night and day. Many customers find this reassuring in their time of need.
- Punctual Service – When you schedule service with Big Blue Plumbing (even if it’s an emergency), our plumbers will always arrive when we say we will because we value your time.
- Certified Plumbers – As a Preferred Plumber™, Big Blue Plumbing employs the top trained plumbers in our service area. We also undergo continuous training and education to stay up-to-date on plumbing techniques and technology. Our local plumbers carry the Technician Seal of Safety, and our business is accredited with both HomeAdvisor and the Better Business Bureau.
- Backed by Best Warranties – Your satisfaction is guaranteed with Big Blue Plumbing thanks to our 11 Service Guarantees (something that’s virtually unheard of in this profession). If you’re ever dissatisfied with our plumbing services for a valid reason, let us know, and we’ll refund your money or make your additional repair free of charge.
- Less Costly Repairs – The main advantage of calling an emergency plumber now is your issue will get looked at before it becomes a more significant plumbing repair later.
Call Us 24 Hours A Day
Best Guarantees & Warranties
Service All Makes & Models
Team of Certified Plumbing Experts
No Overtime Charges
Full Home Plumbing Inspection
If you find yourself amidst a plumbing emergency in your Alameda County home or business, there are a few steps you can take to make it less stressful:
- Shut Off Your Water –
If you know how to do so safely, this is in your best interest, especially if you have a leaky faucet or toilet. Water valves are usually turned clockwise to shut them off.
- Turn Off Your Water Heater –
Depending on the nature of your emergency, you may want to turn off your water heater to avoid further damage. Always remember to turn off the main valve first, and if it’s a gas heater, turn off the gas first for your safety.
- Stop the Water Leak –
You should attempt to stop the water leak if possible, or at least put towels or buckets around the leak to help minimize the damage until we can get there.
- Call an Emergency Plumber –
The earlier you call an emergency plumber, the better off you’ll be in the long run. We may begin troubleshooting the issue with you over the phone until help can arrive. If we feel your problem is potentially dangerous to your health, we can also advise you accordingly.
I had an emergency plumbing issue, Big Blue was there in 15 min. and he did some good darn magic.
"Giovanni was awesome. I had an emergency plumbing issue, Big Blue was there in 15 min. and he did some good darn magic. Thank you!"- Mark W.
"Very professional, hard worker took the time to protect my property"- Richard B.
Jack did an excellent job.
"Jack did an excellent job. Came in assess the problem, explained it to me clearly and complete the job in a professional manner. Great representative for Big Blue"- Bruce B.
Nick from Big Blue diagnosed the problem and ordered the replacement part in no time.
"Very knowledgeable and ordered the replacement part quickly so my tenant can have heat once again. Called a bunch of different companies but none of them work on hydronic air handlers. Highly recommend them for hydronic heating"- Robert C.
"Javier came promptly and did an excellent job on our garbage disposal and toilet. Highly recommended."- Mary U.