WATER PIPE REPAIR & REPLACEMENT IN ALAMEDA & OAKLAND
If you are struggling with leaks in the hot and cold water pipes of your Alameda or Oakland, CA home, you may need water pipe repair from Big Blue Plumbing. Unsolved leaks can cause serious damage to your home over time. Without repair, the leak will likely persist until the main water source is turned off. Of course, you need to have access to the water in your home. Don’t waste time with your main water line turned off. Our expert technicians can locate and repair your water pipes in no time. If simple repairs won’t do the trick, we can discuss water pipe replacement or a complete repiping. Whatever your plumbing needs, Big Blue Plumbing can take care of them with ease and efficiency. Learn more about our water pipe repair services and contact us today if you suspect your home could benefit from repair!
SIGNS YOU NEED WATER PIPE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
Sometimes a water leak is relatively easy to detect. Other times, a leak can go unnoticed for long enough to cause significant damage to your home. By looking out for the following signs, you can help stop water pipe leaks as soon as they begin. Check for the following indications of leaks and call our team right away, so we can provide you with water pipe repair:
- Water accumulating outside: When a pipe leaks and there is nowhere for the leaking water to go, it can bubble up in the street, cracks in your driveway, or saturate areas of your yard. When unaddressed, these wet areas can cause sinkholes and prove hazardous for animals and children.
- Puddles or wet spots inside: Pay close attention to the areas around sinks, toilets, and tubs in your home. Puddles on the floor, discolored areas, or even wet spots on the ceiling can be indicative of a water pipe leak. This includes damp drywall and wet rings on the ceiling.
- Foundational cracks: If you have noticed cracks in the foundation of your home, a leaking pipe may be the culprit behind the structural damage. Contact our team before the water further weakens your home and causes more severe problems.
- Low water pressure and high water bills: When you receive an unexpectedly high water bill, the excess expense may be due to a leak. It is generally a good idea to check for other signs of plumbing damage before assuming a leak is the cause. Low water pressure can also indicate a leak or damage in your pipes.
- Unusual sounds or odor: Do you hear whistling in the pipes, bubbling in the sink, or dripping and banging noises coming from your piping? These may indicate leaks or broken pipes. The odor of sewage and dirty water can also waft through your home when you have a water leak.
BIG BLUE PLUMBING’S EXPERT SOLUTIONS
In accordance with our comprehensive plumbing services, we offer water pipe repair regardless of the age or material of your piping. Many historic homes here in the East Bay Area were built prior to 1965. This may benefit them in beauty, but it was also before copper piping became the industry standard. A lot of these homes still have their original galvanized iron piping. Over time, these pipes corrode, leak, and break. We offer copper or PEX piping solutions. We can repair leaks, replace sections of your water pipes, or complete a total repiping to help prevent future leaks from springing up in your home. We promise to fix the source of the problem, whatever it may be. We’ll never recommend unnecessary services. Our goal is to solve your water pipe issues as completely and cost-effectively as possible.
WHY ALAMEDA & OAKLAND HOMEOWNERS CHOOSE BIG BLUE PLUMBING
Homeowners in Alameda and Oakland, CA have chosen Big Blue Plumbing for years because we provide expert services and keep customer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do. Our satisfied customers can tell you first-hand what they love about the Big Blue Plumbing difference. With the best guarantees and warranties in the industry, you are promised professional service that will last a lifetime. There’s no need to go to the hassle of hiring multiple contractors for your different plumbing needs. Our certified plumbing experts can service any make or model of water pipe, sewer, drain, water heater, gas line, and more. Whether you need water pipe repair for a small leak or a complete plumbing overhaul, you can trust our team to get the job done promptly and pristinely.
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE
If you’ve noticed unwanted water, unexplainably high water bills, or other evidence of a leak, call Big Blue Plumbing for your water pipe repair or replacement. We’ll get the job done right the first time, so you can save yourself the worry of the issue resurfacing.
Contact us today to schedule your inspection and estimate!
“He looked at my problem and assured me it was a quick fix. He educated me about why the problem was happening and what he would do to fix it.”- Isaac K.
“Thanks to Paul's expertise and patience, along with a great financing plan, I have ordered a single boiler/water heater unit that will save me money in the long run and avoid the disruption of dealing with an unexpected equipment failure.”- Jeff C.
“There were a few other items that I asked Paul to look at based on a recent home inspection and he walked me through my options explaining the pros/cons of each. He was very knowledgeable and easy going and I felt in good hands throughout.”- Shehzad W.
Call Us 24 Hours A Day
Best Guarantees & Warranties
Service All Makes & Models
Team of Certified Plumbing Experts
No Overtime Charges