WATER HEATER INSTALL, REPAIR, REPLACE IN ALAMEDA & OAKLAND
When you need water heater repair in Alameda and Oakland or the surrounding East Bay, CA area, turn to your local plumbing experts at Big Blue Plumbing. We’ll answer your call day or night so you can get your water heater and plumbing issues taken care of as soon as possible. Living with a broken water heater can be uncomfortable, to say the least. Without hot water, showers become an absolute chore, and bathing children can prove even more difficult. Don’t let your laundry or dishes go undone, call our expert team and we will work to repair the problem as efficiently as possible. We promise to finish your water heater repairs in record time, helping your family get back on schedule. Contact us today to learn more about how the Big Blue Plumbing licensed heating experts can restore comfort in your home.
SIGNS YOU NEED WATER HEATER REPAIR
Of course, if your home is without hot water, it is likely clear that you need hot water heater repairs. There are other telltale signs, however, that your water heater isn’t working optimally and requires repairs. If you experience any of the following, it is time to call in the experts at Big Blue Plumbing so we can take a look. It is better to repair your water heater before you lose your hot water completely. Watch out for the following signs your water heater needs repair:
- Fluctuating temperature or low hot water pressure: Sometimes mineral deposits build up in hot water heaters around their internal heating elements. This can result in fluctuating temperature and pipe blockages which decrease the water pressure coming from the water heater.
- Leaks: It’s important to check up on your water heater routinely, so you can be aware of leaks before they cause you to lose hot water altogether. Of course, if you are without hot water already and you spot a leak, that is likely the culprit. Call us today to get it fixed!
- Rusty water: If your water looks discolored or tastes metallic, there is likely corrosion in your pipes. When only the hot water appears rusty or tastes metallic, the problem could be originating in your water heater. It is essential not to leave this issue untreated, as corrosion can cause water heaters to fail completely.
- Unusually noisy water heater: Of course, the steady purr of a water heater is normal. Like any other appliance, you can expect it to make a bit of noise, but if you start hearing unusual sounds, it may be time for some hot water heater repairs. Mineral deposits can cause popping, banging, and cracking sounds that may indicate a more severe problem.
THE IMPORTANCE OF PROFESSIONAL WATER HEATER REPAIR
Sometimes your water heater repair will only require a simple fix, but it is still not advisable to repair it on your own. When fixed incorrectly, your hot water heater will likely experience further and even more severe issues in the future. Inefficient water heaters can cause harmful leaks, water damage, and even flooding when fixed improperly. Save yourself the headache and call in our team of licensed professionals. We can repair or replace any model of electric, gas, or tankless water heater. Plus, you won’t have to make an unnecessary trip to the hardware store. We have all the top-of-line tools needed to fix your water heater effectively and efficiently.
YOUR WATER HEATER OPTIONS
In the past decade, new water heater options have become available to help increase energy efficiency and decrease energy bills. We still provide and service traditional water heaters, but we are also happy to share our expertise in energy-efficient water heating technology. If your water heater is beyond repair, or old enough that you would be better off replacing it than paying for costly repairs, you’ll want to consider the following water heater options:
- Standard Water Heater
- Commercial / Apartment Water Heaters
- High-Efficiency Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
WHY CHOOSE BIG BLUE PLUMBING
Here at Big Blue Plumbing, we pride ourselves on being your fast and reliable local plumbers. Our fully bonded, licensed, and insured company puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do. Each of our licensed plumbers and water heating experts is highly trained and has years of experience treating the very issues you are struggling with today. We care about the East Bay Area. We want our California customers and neighbors to trust our repairs so they can get back to what matters most in their lives. There’s no need to take our word for it. See what our satisfied customers have to say about why they choose Big Blue Plumbers.
CONTACT BIG BLUE PLUMBING TODAY
If you are experiencing issues with your hot water, reach out to Big Blue Plumbing today to receive expert water heater repairs.
Please contact us today to schedule your inspection so our team can provide you with an estimate.
“He looked at my problem and assured me it was a quick fix. He educated me about why the problem was happening and what he would do to fix it.”- Isaac K.
“Thanks to Paul's expertise and patience, along with a great financing plan, I have ordered a single boiler/water heater unit that will save me money in the long run and avoid the disruption of dealing with an unexpected equipment failure.”- Jeff C.
“There were a few other items that I asked Paul to look at based on a recent home inspection and he walked me through my options explaining the pros/cons of each. He was very knowledgeable and easy going and I felt in good hands throughout.”- Shehzad W.
Call Us 24 Hours A Day
Best Guarantees & Warranties
Service All Makes & Models
Team of Certified Plumbing Experts
No Overtime Charges